We want you to love our products and services as well as enjoy your shopping experience with us. On this page, you will find details on how to return and/or exchange your purchases made online or in-store. Likewise, please find specifics on how to make refunds for our services.
What qualifies for a return and exchange of a purchase?
- * If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a return and exchange policy three days upon receipt of the purchased item. The customer may return the purchased item and exchange it for another which is of the same monetary value or less.
- Should the customer wish to exchange the item with another item of greater value, additional charges is applicable.
- Damaged or faulty purchase can also be exchanged for another item.
What products are excluded from the return policy?
- We reserve the right to refuse a return and exchange if goods are damaged, faulty, or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return and exchange on gift cards and downloadable application unless they are mis-described or are faulty.
- For reasons of health and hygiene, we reserve the right to return and exchange items that are used, worn, and washed.
- Other products covered under the no return policy are CDs and DVD that has been opened unless it is faulty.
Do you accept return and exchange of items purchased on sale?
- Only items bought under the regular price may be exchanged and returned.
How can I return items?
- In returning and exchanging your purchase, the unwanted good must be in a fully re-saleable condition and any tags must be intact.
- Email your concern for a return and exchange at email@example.com or call the G-Force Dance Center at tel. nos. 09178GFORCE or 099852FORCE.
- You can return a product through parcel shops or via courier addressed to Unit 104 & 105, Corporate 101 Building, 101 Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1103.
- In returning the item, you will be responsible for paying the shipping cost. Shipping costs from the original purchase is non-refundable. Arrival of your exchanged product may vary depending on where you live.
- In shipping an item, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be held liable for any missing shipment.
- This procedure likewise apply to international customers.
Does the return and exchange policy for products also apply to G-Force Project classes?
- G-Force Project, an annual dance workshop conducted by G-Force every summer and semestral break falls under the services category and is also subject to return, exchange, and refund policy.
How can I make use of the return and exchange or refund?
- In cases where an enrollee wishes to change class, the enrollee may do so after attending the first session of the enrolled class and no more after.
- In cases where an enrollee wishes to cancel enrollment, he/she can do so under the following circumstances:
- Physical incapacity to attend the class (e.g. death, accident)
- Other health conditions that precludes physical activity
Please note that under this category, enrollee will get a 100 percent refund.
- In cases not mentioned above, customer can get a 70 percent refund. The 30 percent will cover documentation damages incurred during enrollment processing. However, if an enrollee has already attended a class, there will no longer be a refund.
How do I make a refund?
- Refund claims under death category should present an original copy of the death certificate.
- Refund claims under accident, pregnancy, and other health conditions should present the following:
- Medical Certificate and PRC ID/Doctor’s ID of the attending physician
- Medical Certification written on RX/Doctor’s Pad with License number of Doctor indicated